Sunday, February 22, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things..

Thought you all might enjoy a breakdown of my best things ever list:

1. More food please! I like eating all the time day and night; just can't seem to get enough. Might explain why I'm looking almost chunky these days.

2. Lights! Flashing lights, bright lights, lights from the computer... love them all!

3. Toys I can hit. I love batting at my toys and watching them move. Which leads me to the next item...

4. Touching things. I've been using my hands more and more these days and enjoy feeling different textures and think my moms hair is great to yank at.

5. I've even gotten used to bath time and love slashing water everywhere. Just don't try taking me out cause I'll scream!

Here's a photo of me having a party in my fav chair....

2 comments:

  1. What a difference a couple of months makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are Ivy's favorite things too. & she only likes her food fresh from the tap, none of that bottled business.

    ReplyDelete