baby d! you're growing so fast that every time i see you you're a new kid! love your evolving personality and the new digs. see you soon!
Doesn't seem so long ago when Maria was spitting out her rice cereal. OK. it was a long time ago... but I DO remember that soft spoon.
First graduation.(big kids seat) Humph. Too many graduations will be missed. But I will be there for the one to kindergarten!(She gets more gorgeous every day.)
Wow. It is so true that they grow so fast! I can't wait to see her again soon. -Kim
baby d! you're growing so fast that every time i see you you're a new kid! love your evolving personality and the new digs. see you soon!
ReplyDeleteDoesn't seem so long ago when Maria was spitting out her rice cereal.
ReplyDeleteOK. it was a long time ago... but I DO remember that soft spoon.
First graduation.(big kids seat) Humph. Too many graduations will be missed. But I will be there for the one to kindergarten!
ReplyDelete(She gets more gorgeous every day.)
Wow. It is so true that they grow so fast! I can't wait to see her again soon. -Kim
ReplyDelete